Displaying a picture that does not exist????

Displaying a picture that does not exist????

Post by Al Fit » Mon, 24 Jan 2000 04:00:00

This is a question on "WHATS HAPPENING ??"

I have a link to a picture that does not exist and yet it displays another
picture instead. The picture I'm linked to is  01180051.jpg and the picture
that is displayed is 0103031.jpg but when I check the properties of the
displayed picture, it shows it to be the correct picture, although the
correct picture is NOT THERE!

I don't know if this is a FP error or a Explorer error or what?

Please check this link: http://www.midwestinsurancepool.com/car_page.htm and
click on the last link of the page (72
  01180-05  1990  MERCURY COUGAR  166,725 A)

What am I missing here? The correct picture is NOT on the site and yet it
displays one?????

--
Al Fitzgerald
Ardesa Consulting

Displaying a picture that does not exist????

Post by Joe Roh » Mon, 24 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi Al,

The link is not going directly to a picture, but to a page called
0118005.htm You may want to open that page and edit which picture is
included within it.

HTH
--
Joe