free access news server

Post by Wbaf » Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:00:00

where can I find unrestricted free access to a news sever that contains
binaries files etc
gareth

--
www.crwn.co.uk
www.holidaysites.co.uk

free access news server

Post by Ka » Mon, 27 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly, but I have free access to my
ISP's news server which contains many alt.binaries.***  accounts.  Try your
ISP or also try Altavista search for 'binaries+newsgroups'.
katy

Quote:> where can I find unrestricted free access to a news sever that contains
> binaries files etc
> gareth

> --
> www.crwn.co.uk
> www.holidaysites.co.uk
> Boing Boing

1. Free News Server

Free News Server please give me address

--
Thanking You
Suresh Jain

Stationery World
1st Floor, Vummidiars Shopping Centre
811 Mount Road, Chennai 600 002
Tamilnadu, India
Phone:91 44 852 07 94 Fax:91 44855 09 30

Web-Site: http://www.stationeryworld.com

2. OT: Source for GALs

3. news and archive news pages

4. Remove irda drivers

5. are there any free web servers that support active server pages?

6. MSStorageDriver_FailurePredictStatus

7. Free Web server w. Frontpage Server Extensions

8. trillium talkto 1032

9. ms news server

10. testing news server

11. O.T. News Server Problems