Help! Margins Tab Not Appearing.

Post by Demitriu » Sat, 18 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Is there some reason the Margins tab will not display in the Page Properties
window?

I have 4.0 Browser compatibility selected for this web, but I don't
understand why the tab is absent.

Yeah sure, I can add the code by hand, but still, I'd rather know what I'm
missing.

Best,
Demitrius >I<
************************
Image Composer Tips & Tricks
     www.demitrius.com/mic
************************

Help! Margins Tab Not Appearing.

Post by MD [MS MVP » Sun, 19 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi Demitrius,

Yes, there is.

Tools | Page Options | Compatibility | use a different setting than Netscape
Only or Internet Explorer or Netscape.

Mike
Meta Tag Maker For FrontPage 2000
http://WebsUnlimited.com/meta_tag_maker_2000.htm
Keywords / Description / PICS / RSACi / Cache Expiration / Refresh / Go To /
Relevance support
Analyze and spell check your Meta Tag choices before applying them
Set default values on a per web basis    Update multiple pages at one time

Quote:> Hi,

> Is there some reason the Margins tab will not display in the Page
Properties
> window?

> I have 4.0 Browser compatibility selected for this web, but I don't
> understand why the tab is absent.

> Yeah sure, I can add the code by hand, but still, I'd rather know what I'm
> missing.

> Best,
> Demitrius >I<
> ************************
> Image Composer Tips & Tricks
>      www.demitrius.com/mic
> ************************

1. Images Appear on Normal Tab, but Not Preview Tab

FrontPage v4 running on XP on Thinkpad R30.

I stored a Word file that included images as a Web Page then inserted the
web page into my website.  The images appear when the Normal tab is clicked,
but go away when I shift to the Preview tab.  The images are not present
when looking at the local copy with IE 6.0.

I appreciate any ideas as to why this should be so.

Regards,

Jim

2. Is this a known problem ?

3. No Margin tab appears in Page properties

4. WD33C93A vs WD33C93B

5. no margin tab so cant change top margin

6. Making a monitor cable - what are the pinouts?

7. Margins Tab Does Not Show Up In FP2002

8. Strange subnet problem...

9. Why is the "margins" tab not available?

10. Margin tab not available

11. Margins Tab Not Showing

12. Page Margins tab not there

13. HELP! Missing Margins Tab in Page Properties