Putting Greater Than symbols ">" in my html docs

Putting Greater Than symbols ">" in my html docs

Post by Travis Ren » Fri, 25 Dec 1998 04:00:00

My NSAPI application wants to find <#varname#> tags in the HTML code.  Every
time I open a page with front page it replaces <#varname#> with
&gt;#varname#&lt;

Is there any way I can stop this behavior

Putting Greater Than symbols ">" in my html docs

Post by Thomas A. Row » Fri, 25 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Yes, use the Insert HTML command to protect your code.

--
Thomas Rowe

The HTML Writers Guild Member
International Webmaster Association Member