Meta Word Check - site check

Post by Kevi » Sat, 23 Mar 2002 15:23:39

http://www.yoursourceinjapan.com/
 Can someone check my Meta description words to see if they are ok?
I used plurals where possible. Capital letters where possible and put all
the possible search strings I can think of. The one thing I am worried about
is if the spiders will think I am spamming because of the redundancy with
some words.
Please advise.
Thanks Molly

--

1. Site Check\Price Check - NEW!

http:\www\steckmedical.com

I'm looking for two kinds of feedback,

1. How does this site look?

2. Would you care to comment on what this site be worth? I haven't done many
web pages do my speed isn't what it could be so it's hard for me to put a
price on what I do. I can come up with a per hour amount but need to get an
idea how that relates to a site.

Thanks for the input!!

Kelvin

2. AR20 Clock

3. Site Check/Price Check

4. Minimize the toolbar

5. site check - META tags

6. Section 'Loading_tables'

7. Site checking & meta tags

8. Red X

9. A word of thanks and a request for a site check....

10. check out check in files

11. FP Document Check-In / Check-Out Locking!!!

12. Copying Pages in a Web with Check-In and Check-Out Enabled

13. check-out/check-in dilemma