How do I Format numbers in a Custom Query in FP2000

How do I Format numbers in a Custom Query in FP2000

Post by Kevin Le » Tue, 13 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi All,

I need some help, I want to display numbers in a specific format in a
database results table.

my numbers display as 5.2 but I want all the numbers to have 2 decimal
places as in 5.20

I could do it with FP98 but I am at a loss as to how I do it in FP200 custom
query.

Kevin

1. Updating Numbers in a FP Custom Query

When changing the number fields make sure you don't use '::number::'  use
::number:: instead.  The single quotes set the number to text and the access
number field won't take it.

--
Mike Plagge
Web Master

2. .Running Remote Access from API16

3. FP2000 Plug-ins

4. Storing E-mails in the server

5. Are There Addon Plug-Ins, For The Mouseovers In FP2000 ??..

6. Blurry Images

7. fp2000 add-ins

8. Neologic News, how to "Watch" a thread?

9. "plug-ins" for FP2000

10. Formatted Numbers in Database Query

11. Custom Query using FP2000 & database

12. How can I make a custom query in a fp2000 database