background picture doesn't update in FrontPage 2002

background picture doesn't update in FrontPage 2002

Post by Leo » Sat, 03 May 2003 03:48:14

I'm using a picture for the background of my web page. I
edited the picture, but the [normal] view shows the old
picture. When I [preview] the web page, the new picture
is shown.

background picture doesn't update in FrontPage 2002

Post by Stefan B Rusynk » Sat, 03 May 2003 18:41:36

After editing the image did you reimport it into the FP web

--

"Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!"  (-;

| I'm using a picture for the background of my web page. I
| edited the picture, but the [normal] view shows the old
| picture. When I [preview] the web page, the new picture
| is shown.

1. Displaying Default Picture when 'Real' Picture Doesn't Exist

I'd like to display a default picture when the picture (which is pointed to
by the data in the Access database) doesn't exist.  How do I 'existance
check' for the picture *first*, then if it doesn't exist, to display a
default graphic (perhaps a graphic saying 'No Picture')?

Thanks!

2. benchmarks for hp/sun/sgi needed

3. My Background doesn't publish in 2002?

4. Windows Explorer command line?

5. Frontpage 2002 doesn't see IIS server

6. AppleWin NIB files

7. FrontPage 2002 Question: Program doesn't remember previous folder when opening files

8. Installing NE2000 clone card in Win95

9. FrontPage 2002 Publish Utility Doesn't Work

10. FrontPage 2002 Trial doesn't work

11. Displaying Default Picture When Picture Doesn't Exist

12. FP 2002 Installs but Doesn't!