Hiding a Counter

Post by Dan » Thu, 24 May 2001 02:11:31

This one has to be simple, I tried chaning the font to white, but it still
appears on my page.  Is there a standard way to include a counter that I
could see when I open the site via FP2000?

thanks
dan

Hiding a Counter

Post by Tom Peppe » Thu, 24 May 2001 02:24:29

Creating an invisible Hit counter
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q229/9/00.ASP
--
----------
Tom "Pepper" Willett

Quote:> This one has to be simple, I tried chaning the font to white, but it still
> appears on my page.  Is there a standard way to include a counter that I
> could see when I open the site via FP2000?

> thanks
> dan

Hiding a Counter

Post by Vidar Petursso » Thu, 24 May 2001 03:27:22

Hi

Or perhaps:

/* Hit counter stuff */

Best Regards
  Vidar Petursson
 ==============================
   Microsoft Internet, Client, SDK MVP
 ==============================
 http://www.icysoft.com
 http://www.dna.is

 ==============================
  No matter where you go there you are
 ==============================
--

> Creating an invisible Hit counter
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q229/9/00.ASP
> --
> ----------
> Tom "Pepper" Willett
> Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
> ----------

> > This one has to be simple, I tried chaning the font to white, but it
still
> > appears on my page.  Is there a standard way to include a counter that I
> > could see when I open the site via FP2000?

> > thanks
> > dan

Hiding a Counter

Post by Dan » Fri, 25 May 2001 01:35:07

If I use your code, how do I see the results?
thanks
dan

> Hi

> Or perhaps:

> /* Hit counter stuff */

> --
> --
> Best Regards
>   Vidar Petursson
>  ==============================
>    Microsoft Internet, Client, SDK MVP
>  ==============================
>  http://www.icysoft.com
>  http://www.dna.is

>  ==============================
>   No matter where you go there you are
>  ==============================
> --

> > Creating an invisible Hit counter
> > http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q229/9/00.ASP
> > --
> > ----------
> > Tom "Pepper" Willett
> > Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
> > ----------

> > > This one has to be simple, I tried chaning the font to white, but it
> still
> > > appears on my page.  Is there a standard way to include a counter that
> > > could see when I open the site via FP2000?

> > > thanks
> > > dan

1. hidden counter ain't hidden

FP2K used the small counter.gif, but I get a small box outline containing a
little red X and the text 'hit counter'

Any idea what I did wrong? It previews in  IE6 just fine, but the published
online version is not quite right.

fwiw: www.kimberlyjbrown.com  tia

2. I can change the WebBrowser view to thumbnail mode but not an IFrame's??? (Source Included)

3. hidden hit counter

4. Synch one IIIxe w/Mac *and* Windoz Desktops??

5. How to hide hit counter in FP2002

6. MySQLd crash within a UDF on Linux

7. Hidden Hit Counter

8. 3D and AUDIO PAGE!