Frames

Post by Steve Pressma » Thu, 23 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi All!

I would like to know how to make a single frame at the top of the page as I
can't find this option in the Frames wizard.

Thanks

Steve

Frames

Post by Steve Pressma » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

How do I make a frame that just sits on the top? I have looked in the frames
wizard but to no avail!

Thanks in advance

Steve

Frames

Post by Kris Rudi » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

If you mean like a new window on top of the browser window, you can do that
with JavaScript - window.open(various parameters...)
You can set the window to open at a specific size, and with or without tool
bars, menus, status bar, etc.  That's what the parameters are for.
--
Kris Rudin, MCP
Site Builder Network Level 2

Quote:> How do I make a frame that just sits on the top? I have looked in the
frames
> wizard but to no avail!

> Thanks in advance

> Steve

Frames

Post by Charles H » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Are you referring to a header frame?

If so, FP has one built in.  Goto file and new from within the editor and
click on the frames tab.  Choose the header frame and...Voila!  You have a
frame that, "just sits on the top."

Charles

>How do I make a frame that just sits on the top? I have looked in the
frames
>wizard but to no avail!

>Thanks in advance

>Steve

Frames

Post by Steve Pressma » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi All!

Need a little help with the following.

How can I make a single frame at the top of the page? I checked the frames
wizard but id didn't help at all!

Thanks for any tips.

Steve

Frames

Post by Thomas A. Row » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

You have to have a least two frames in your
frameset page or you can use shared borders set to
top.

Tom Rowe

Quote:>Hi All!

>Need a little help with the following.

>How can I make a single frame at the top of the

page? I checked the frames
Quote:>wizard but id didn't help at all!

>Thanks for any tips.

>Steve

Frames

Post by Thomas A. Row » Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:00:00

You have to have at lease 2 frames or use Shared
Borders set to top only.

--
====================================
Thomas Rowe

The HTML Writers Guild Member
International Webmaster Association Member
Site Builder Network Level 2 Member
MSDNetwork Online Member
ICQ #10854978

Quote:>Hi All!

>I would like to know how to make a single frame

at the top of the page as I
Quote:>can't find this option in the Frames wizard.

>Thanks

>Steve

Frames

Post by Warren » Wed, 06 May 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know how to move a table into another table in frontpage '98
(like you used to  be able to do in fp97) without the tables all stuffing
up. If you know how can you please email me

--
Homepage: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~warrend/

ICQ UIN: 10971645

Frames

Post by Stev » Wed, 06 May 1998 04:00:00

> Does anyone know how to move a table into another table in frontpage '98
> (like you used to  be able to do in fp97) without the tables all stuffing
> up. If you know how can you please email me

 Copy and paste it in there, or put the cursor in the table
and insert a new one. Then resize to how you want them to
look.

 WARNING here, I have found the Netscape has a hard time
showing the tables the way you lay them out, if you use too
many. I did a simple 3X3 (9 total cells 3 across and 3 down)
Netscape kept putting the center one on the outside. This
happened even if I put a "retaining" table over the first 9.

Hope this helps,
Steve

FOR YOUR INTERNET NEEDS AND WANTS
S & C F ENTERPRISES
http://www.ori.net/nogard
  "When Hitler attacked the Jews I was not a Jew, therefore,
I was not
concerned.  And when Hitler attacked the Catholics, I was
not a
Catholic, and therefore, I was not concerned.  And when
Hitler attacked
the unions and the industrialists, I was not a member of the
unions and
I was not concerned.  Then, Hitler attacked me and the
Protestant
church and there was nobody left to be concerned."
          * Martin Niemoller (1892-1984) *
     in Congressional Record; 14 October 1968, p. 31636

1. frames, frames ,frames

Hello sont know if anyone ansered me yesterday if they did I apologise for
repost but here is my questions

can a frame only be a rectangular or square
shape??? for example can i have an L shape frame?? as in banner and left
sided contents as one frame then the main content as another frame? rather
than 3 frames banner,contents and main??

thanks
Jason

2. P75 Secondary Connection Profile

3. frames - top frame to left frame - not loading attimes, 1st time works fine

4. Help with Moving Map

6. Hub after modem...

7. Frame problem, FP97: how mix frames and non-frames for navigation?

8. G4?

9. FRAMES, FRAMES, FRAMES...HELP

10. Frames Frames Frames

11. "Home" button in nav frame opens all frames again in main frame!?!?

12. Frames frames and more frames