Continuous MIDI ???

Post by Art » Mon, 22 Mar 1999 04:00:00

When one inserts a background MIDI file it plays only while viewing the page
that the file is inserted in.  As soon as you leave that page the MIDI
stops.  My question is:  Is there any way that the MIDI can continue to
play in the background  while you navigate through different pages of the
same SITE and stop only when you leave the site?  Any help with this matter
would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Art

Continuous MIDI ???

Post by steve-hudso » Mon, 22 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi Art

the only way I know this can be done is to put the midi in a frames page
the one that stays visible at all times while the other pages change

Steve-Hudson
IBDUK Webmaster
http://members.tripod.com/shudson8472

>When one inserts a background MIDI file it plays only while viewing the
page
>that the file is inserted in.  As soon as you leave that page the MIDI
>stops.  My question is:  Is there any way that the MIDI can continue to
>play in the background  while you navigate through different pages of the
>same SITE and stop only when you leave the site?  Any help with this matter
>would be greatly appreciated.

>Best regards,

>Art

1. 2002 causes hard drive continuous running

Has anyone experienced an almost continuous running of
their hard drive after having installed FP 2002? Since
installing FP2002, our hard drive starts running about 2
minutes after the last mouse movement. Under system
monitor, we find that amost all (256Mg ram) is being
sucked up by the computer. This continues until we move
the mouse. It has made it so that the H.D. cannot be
defragged! HELP!! Has anyone else had this happen? If so,
how did you stop it?

Thanks for your help!!

Glenn

2. CreateWindow call Fails in NT, works fine in 95

3. Continuous password prompts.

4. 3COM 3000TP VS Cicso Catalyst 2800

5. Continuous Song While at Web Site

6. Looking for dutch newsgroup on firewalls

7. Continuous playback sound

8. SAP BASIS AS/400

9. Continuous Overwriting

10. Sound -continuous play