Hiding Shared Borders in FrontPage 2000

Post by p.. » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I have a fairly large website that uses shared borders, There are
several editor that process updates to the site.  The Shared borders
are constantly being accidentally updated and saved.

Is there a way to have Shared Borders enabled and to ALSO HIDE THEM IN
THE EDITOR (ie FrontPage2000)?

Thank you for your assistance,

Pablo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Hiding Shared Borders in FrontPage 2000

Post by Wayn » Fri, 16 Jun 2000 04:00:00

There sure is.  Quit using shared borders and start using "page
includes'.  You won't have everyone else messing with your borders.
Search this new group for all of the problems that everyone else is having
with shared borders.  Then check this newsgroup for all of my previous
posts on shared borders and their many advantages.
Wayne
http://wwww.WaterFiltersOnline.com