How To Report FP Bugs

Post by Thomas Smit » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Since there have been problems with the link I gave originally, here is the
way to report a bug in FrontPage that should not return a form error. Just
go to the following link and choose Microsoft FrontPage as the product and
hit the Enter button to go to the correct form:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/feedback/

I still suggest that you prepare your report in Notepad and copy it over to
the form just in case the server decides to bounce your form data for fun.

Tom Smith

How To Report FP Bugs

Post by R. W. Gerlin » Sun, 14 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Check the following sites. I am sure one of them will tell you what you want
to know. rg
Greetings:
The following places offer free support for Microsoft FrontPage:
Microsoft FrontPage Support Options at
http://www.microsoft.com/frontpage/support.htm
Microsoft FrontPage Advanced Support Options at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/c.asp?PR=FPG&M=F
Akorn Access also has a very helpful e-mailing list you can be on;
you can subscribe at http://www.akorn.net/fpreffaq.htm
MD Tips at http://www.websunlimited.com/mdtips.htm
Keith Parnell's FrontPage Help at
http://surfdesign-webs.com/frontpage
FrontPage 98 Refugee Camp at http://www.TNTenterprises.com/frontpage/
Microsoft FrontPage Support Area at
http://www.pmpcs.com/support/frontpage.htm
List thanks to:
Peter Perchansky,  Computer Consultant & Microsoft FrontPage MVP
FrontPage Support http://www.pmpcs.com/support/frontpage.htm

--

http://www.rgerling.com/default.htm
Hosted by Nemonet write

Quote:>Since there have been problems with the link I gave originally, here is the
>way to report a bug in FrontPage that should not return a form error. Just
>go to the following link and choose Microsoft FrontPage as the product and
>hit the Enter button to go to the correct form:

>http://support.microsoft.com/support/feedback/

>I still suggest that you prepare your report in Notepad and copy it over to
>the form just in case the server decides to bounce your form data for fun.

>Tom Smith

1. Bug report: FP 2000 doesn't save...

I close the page by clicking on the top right X for the page.

I have edited properties for a cell in a table in the "Normal" mode (ie not
in HTML code) by using right-click.

Then, FP just closes the page without asking whether to save or not.

Is this true, or am I becoming crazy?

2. Beeping sound from sound card speakers when online

3. FP2K BUGS BUGS BUGS - AARGH!!!

4. Bug in PPC debugger showing sets

5. BUG!!BUG!!Active X & FP97 MAJOR BUG

6. WSP Missing in control panel on Win2K

7. Reporting FrontPage Bugs

8. Help: How do I compile only 1 program from Allegro's Makefile?

9. Bug report-ZDnet

10. Reporting Microsoft FrontPage Bugs

11. Reporting Microsoft FrontPage 97 Bugs

12. Reporting Microsoft FrontPage Bugs