How to add Navigation

Post by Mark Murrel » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

What is the procedure for adding a page created outside of FP 2000 to the
Navigation tree? I have generated a list of map's with my Winamp that is an
html list. I have imported this page into FP successfully and posted it to
my web site. However it is not in the Navigation tree and I haven't been
able to get it there. I right click on the page it's linked from in Nav. and
get "new_page_1" but can't get my mp3.htm to be the new page.

How to add Navigation

Post by Ed Stewar » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

In Navigation view, right click any page and select "External Hyperlink."

Ed

Quote:> What is the procedure for adding a page created outside of FP 2000 to the
> Navigation tree? I have generated a list of map's with my Winamp that is
an
> html list. I have imported this page into FP successfully and posted it to
> my web site. However it is not in the Navigation tree and I haven't been
> able to get it there. I right click on the page it's linked from in Nav.
and
> get "new_page_1" but can't get my mp3.htm to be the new page.

How to add Navigation

Post by Ed Stewar » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Wait...I didn't read your question before I answered it incorrectly.

Drag your mp3.htm page from the Folder List to the Navigation View.

Ed