Blocking pictures and gifs from being downloaded.

Blocking pictures and gifs from being downloaded.

Post by Dale » Tue, 09 Jul 2002 06:03:50

Is there a way to block animated gifs and jpg files from
being downloaded. Thanks

Blocking pictures and gifs from being downloaded.

Post by Tom Pepper Willet » Tue, 09 Jul 2002 06:24:40

Don't put them on the internet.
--
-----
Tom Pepper Willett

Quote:> Is there a way to block animated gifs and jpg files from
> being downloaded. Thanks

Blocking pictures and gifs from being downloaded.

Post by Keith Parnel » Tue, 09 Jul 2002 18:56:58

I'm afraid there's not, Dale.
--
Keith Parnell
Coastal eBusiness Solutions

Quote:> Is there a way to block animated gifs and jpg files from
> being downloaded. Thanks

Blocking pictures and gifs from being downloaded.

Post by MD Webs Unlimite » Tue, 09 Jul 2002 21:09:50

Hi Dale,
--
This question does not apply to FrontPage programming, see the Read Me post.
In the future please ask it and question like it in the

No.

--
================================
Mike -- Microsoft FrontPage MVP

Quote:> Is there a way to block animated gifs and jpg files from
> being downloaded. Thanks

1. White "page" behind tables blocks bacground picture

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me solve a problem that's got me
stuck.

I've set a a page that uses various Insert page components and has a
background image set to fill the areas around the tables.

The trouble is there's a white "page" hiding behind the tables and no amount
of tinkering seems to get rid of it.  It stops by background image flowing
up to the edges of the tables and leaves an annoying white margin between
the tables and the page background image.

I want to avoid using cell backgound images to fix the problem (by adding
cells to fill the gap) as I read this feature is not as widely supported by
browsers as are page bacgrounds.

Any help in soling this problem would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for
your kind help.

Richard

2. bug booting Win95 in cmd line mode

3. am unable to import gif into web, get server error

4. Problem compiling C & C++ sources

5. how to download a media kit from site that I am building

6. Problem with linking...

7. Disappearing .gif pictures

8. ZOLTRIX Modem

9. .gif picture