Form handler problem. Please help.

Post by ngav » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I have a form that after completed, it is supposed to email the responses
and go to a separate confirmation page (not the default one).
After filling the form and hitting submit it displays the form again (now
not filled in.) and doesn't email. If the form is again filled out and
submitted, it then emails the responses, but doesn't display the custom
confirmation page. It displays an error.
Any suggestions on how to make it work properly?
Thanks - Norman

Form handler problem. Please help.

Post by Thomas A. Row » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Have you contacted your host if this is happening on their server?

--
=====================================
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

Quote:> I have a form that after completed, it is supposed to email the responses
> and go to a separate confirmation page (not the default one).
> After filling the form and hitting submit it displays the form again (now
> not filled in.) and doesn't email. If the form is again filled out and
> submitted, it then emails the responses, but doesn't display the custom
> confirmation page. It displays an error.
> Any suggestions on how to make it work properly?
> Thanks - Norman

1. Please help with forms/handlers

Okay, so i installed a form to my site, http://www.ireggae.com/submit.htm
but when people complete the form they get the following error message: "
FrontPage Run-Time Component Page
You have submitted a form or followed a link to a page that requires a web
server and the FrontPage Server Extensions to function properly.
This form or other FrontPage component will work correctly if you publish
this web to a web server that has the FrontPage Server Extensions installed.
Click the <Back> arrow to return to the previous page."

Does anyone know what i am doing wrong, or where i can find a good web site
with info on forms and form handlers?????

2. No errors burning yet can't run program now

3. Form Handlers, PLEASE help!!!

4. XLS works & XLA doesn't

5. Help Please with Relpy Form Handler

6. HP Scanjet 5p with Windows 2000

7. Please help me test database forms (please, please, please)

8. The New Game Programmer's Guild

9. Database form handler and Email for handler

10. Need help with Discussion Form Handler!!!

11. FP 98 Form Handler Problems

12. Form Handler Problem

13. Form handler problem