1. Problem sending mail when local web not mail-enabled
My server (NT 4, IIS 3) is configured to send mail using the FrontPage
SaveResults bot. If I create a form on the server, I can fill it out,
submit it, and direct the results to my email account.
If, however, I create a form in a web saved locally (without the
Personal Web Server), I get a message saying the server is not
configured to send email, asking if I want to delete the email
recipient. If I say no, and publish the file, when I submit the form I
get a 404 Not Found error.
The difference in the HTML is that the working form has this FORM tag:
<form METHOD="POST" action="_vti_bin/shtml.dll/james_test.html"
...and the non-working form has this:
How can I tell the editor to simply create a valid form, given that the
server is correctly configured? Secondly, just out of curiosity, what
is the intended function of the second syntax?
Please CC responses.
2. Best INI maintenance
3. mail form script with mail template
4. Emulating hardware buttons
5. Sending Form Mail - Success but no mail is sent
6. How to get Xemacs TAB functionality under GNU emacs?
7. form mail -- no error but doesn't send mail
8. Is this correct behavior?
9. Sending Mail From a XP machine w/FP (mail form?)
10. SEND form via mail TO - the field in the form - not a constant?
11. Can Frontpage send mail to multiple mail adresses
12. Form results not e-mailing
13. Form results not e-mailing!