Java Image Rotator Word Wrap

Post by Angel » Sun, 05 Jan 2003 06:51:25

Hi, I am using a script to rotate 5 different images on a
page when you come to the website.
(www.edmontonhardware.com).  These images are 150x100.  I
have set this code inside it's on table, inside the left
column of another table, which is also inside a couple
other tables.  However, since this is in the left column
of this table, I have put text inside the right column of
this table.  (if you visit the site, it's the main box in
the middle of the page w/ the company blurb, if you
refresh, you'll see the image swap.  What I need it to
do, is actually wrap the text around the bottom of the
image... I know I'll have to get rid of the columns, but
when I just put it in right now, it positions the text at
the very bottom of the image.  Because there is no actual
image in place, it's basically blank when you view it
in "normal" view in FP2000, I don't know how to get the
text to wrap around it.  I hope that all made senese...
If anyone has any ideas how to get the text to wrap
around this rotator script, I could surely use the help!!

Thanks in advance!!

Angela

1. Java Image Rotator

[...]

2. Pepsi-Cola Hits The Spot: Switchboard Shuts Down

3. scaling images / preventing wrap on images

4. section/subsection - missing lines

5. Banner Rotator Images

6. Explorer problem

7. FP HTNL view word wrap?