Separate pages for form records

Post by Peter J. Bate » Sun, 04 May 1997 04:00:00

How can I create a form bot that puts the submitted data into a separate
page (as it does in the discussion bot) rather than adding it to the same
html page?

Separate pages for form records

Post by R?s?ne » Sun, 04 May 1997 04:00:00

Peter,

You'd probably have to use the FP SDK to write your own form handler.
The SDK is available as a free download on MS site.

--

http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/
Got a question? http://microsoft.com/kb

Quote:> How can I create a form bot that puts the submitted data into a separate