Font colors in shared borders

Post by Bren Wickha » Mon, 10 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Is there any way to make the font colors change on mouse over events on the
buttons fp 2000 makes in shared borders (horizontal navigation)?  I can can
the three different buttons used but fp puts the text on automatically.  I
need the button to stay the same for all three states but the text to change
colors.  I could do it manually (make my own buttons for each page) but that
would defeat the point of using fp.  Any ideas?

1. Shared borders and colored borders

Please help.

Question 1:
I'm using FP 98 and I'd like to find out how to assign a color to my left
shared border (or any shared border for that matter).

Question 2:
How do I get the hyperlink information in my left shared border to display
as buttons?  I tried to set the navigation bar properties information to
"Buttons" instead of "Text", but it looks the same.  Just text is displayed,
no buttons.

I think the ideal way around this would be to forget about the Front Page
Component "Navigation Bar" and simply use tables, where I enter gif images
(buttons) into the cells.  The problem is that, because I want certain pages
to display certain hyperlink choices, using a table would force every one of
my pages to have the exact same table (in the left shared border).  Is that
correct?  Could I somehow set more than one left shared border?  Some pages
having one table and other pages having another table.  Is that possible?

I hope you can provide some suggestions.  Your help is appreciated.

Michael

2. Forms without FP extensions

3. Changing a site from no shared borders to all shared borders

4. File Directory Replication

5. Shared borders - can't access bottom shared border

6. Analog Data calls from a BSPRo

7. Shared borders - left hand shared border height

8. Outlook Express 6.0 Menu Question

9. Looking for way to make title with font that has a different colored border?

10. Shared border color disappears

11. Shared Border colours

12. Background colors using shared borders

13. Shared Borders Colour problem/part solution