System log?

Post by Geoff Rile » Thu, 25 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Users of my site trying to register find the following error message (!!)

Cannot open
"/usr/local/frontpage/zeus/MOS-VirtualFP_www.tutor2u.com/etc/access.co
nf": no such file or folder.

Also I cannot open the web from my own PC and cannot upload files ..... I am assuming a fault has developed with the frontpage extensions. I am told to consult my web server system log

Help !!!

Geoff
www.tutor2u.com Economics

1. Server system log error

I'm getting a very unusual error message when try to
publish the web to the server:

An error occurred accessing your FrontPage Web Files.
Authors-If authoring against a Web server, please contact
the Webmaster for this servers site. Webmasters-please see
the server's system log for more details.

Any ideas?

2. Continuous Density HMM's

3. FP Error - See Server's System Log

4. FS:NEW Picturetel 200 Live Videoconferencing Systems $400

5. System Log Error

6. Crashing problems

7. ODBC: System Error 126 (Sybase System 11)

8. How to print in centimeters

9. Permissions - Logging when users log into secure site.

10. IIS Log File not Logging

11. log files & log analyzers

12. Permissions - Logging when users log into secure site.

13. Log in Log out - How ? Please help