FP98 Customer Support Wizard

Post by Jane Adne » Fri, 07 May 1999 04:00:00

I am working with the Customer Support Wizard. When I create the web with
this Wizard it never asks any questions so it doesn't replace the place
holders for the CompanyName and such.  What am I doing wrong.  It there any
way except using the replace function from the editor menu on each page.
Thanks
Jane Adney

FP98 Customer Support Wizard

Post by Chuc » Fri, 07 May 1999 04:00:00

My guess is you haven't change the "header.htm" (or html) file.

>I am working with the Customer Support Wizard. When I create the web with
>this Wizard it never asks any questions so it doesn't replace the place
>holders for the CompanyName and such.  What am I doing wrong.  It there any
>way except using the replace function from the editor menu on each page.
>Thanks
>Jane Adney

1. Customer Support Web problem

Hi guys,
I've developed a Front Page web, to which I've added a Customer Support
Web.
Problem is, I want all my pages (including Customer Support) to have a
black background, with white text.
Front Page generates 'article' pages in the Discussion Group component of
the Customwer Support Web.
That is, when someone posts a new article to the Discussion group, Front
Page creates a web page for that article, in a directory called _cusudi.
For example - http://jch/LaBerg/_cusudi/0000000a.htm
I can't find any way of forcing FP to produce these pages in the format I
want (black background, white text). Can anybody help please?
--
John

   http://rattlers.powerup.com.au

2. PMMail - I want it to beep on new mail

3. Web-based Customer Support

4. Exporting 320 Premiere files for use on IRIX??

5. Best customer-support software for FP?

6. Filtering transformer outputs

7. customer support through web site, speech

8. Leveling Inconsistency between resource and task views

9. Download - Customer Support Web

10. Assigning customer numbers?? (FP98)

11. Converting FP98 Forms to Non-FP98 Forms for ISP w/o FP Support

12. The "Dreaded Region Wizard" - Why We Don't Support It