Export modified themes from FP2002 ?

Post by Masood Kh » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:39:13

Hi all ,
I want to export my modified themes settings in order to have some sort of
backup ,but I just don't know how to do it .I was looking for probable
corresponding registry keys but I couldn't find something relevant .I have
Win XP Pro on my system by the way .
Any comment is highly appreciated ,
Regards.

Export modified themes from FP2002 ?

Post by Stefan B Rusynk » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:58:29

Custom themes are saved in "Theme_name" folders (save the whole folder)
    Windows 2000 / XP the default location would be:
        C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Microsoft\Themes\Theme_name\
    Windows 95 or Windows 98  w/o user profiles
        C:\windows\application data\Microsoft\Themes\Theme_name\
    Windows 98  with user profiles
        C:\windows\profiles\user\application data\Microsoft\Themes\Theme_name\
    Windows NT? or Server 4.0  Windows 95 or Windows 98  w/o user profiles
        C:\winnt\profiles\user\application data\Microsoft\Themes\Theme_name\
    Windows 2000 or Windows XP the default location would be:
        C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Microsoft\Themes\Theme_name

(where Theme_name is a folder with the name of the theme containing the .inf, .elm .utf8 files)

--

"Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!"  (-;

| Hi all ,
| I want to export my modified themes settings in order to have some sort of
| backup ,but I just don't know how to do it .I was looking for probable
| corresponding registry keys but I couldn't find something relevant .I have
| Win XP Pro on my system by the way .
| Any comment is highly appreciated ,
| Regards.

1. Modifying Themes in FP2002

i'm running FP2002 on Win XP Pro.  I am using the themes feature for the
first time, which is a very nice way to change the look of the web site.

When I try to change the dotted line for the horizontal line in the
Expedition theme, using the modify graphics, it asks me to select a new
file.  Same with changing the bullets, and so on.

I don't have a clue where these files reside.  I ran a C: search for
expedition and found nothing.  I also ran a search on the name of the
current bullet file, expbul1d.gif and found nothing.

The help files didn't help either.

Any idea where my options are located?

Thanks,

Dennis

2. Need info on HP 700 Series A1095A Server?

3. How to Export Themes?

4. CVG Computer & Video Games Issue 1

5. Saving or exporting themes FP2k

6. Don't receive OID_802_11_xyz when my IOCTL interface is ON

7. Exporting FP98 Themes

8. Memories of collar No. E3R331

9. Banner ,navigation bar, and themes lost after export and import

10. Export or Distibute FP2k Themes

11. My VML code is being modified by FP2002

12. 2nd Posting: FP2002 modifies this code, is there a solution?

13. FP2002 modifies this code, is there a solution?