Form-mail utility in FP2002

Post by Tony Barret » Sat, 26 Apr 2003 23:55:01

I am trying to use the Form-mail.pl script(by Reuven M.
Lerner)from a form in frontpage to retrieve visitor
information via e-mail.

The problem is that when the information is submitted via
the form the e-mail is not sent to me.

The syntax within the script appears to be correct.

In the first instance, can anybody advise me of any common
reasons for this script not executing or working properly.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Tony Barrett

Form-mail utility in FP2002

Post by chris leed » Sun, 27 Apr 2003 00:16:11

a url of the form and a copy of the sendmail script would be very helpful in
this case.

Quote:> I am trying to use the Form-mail.pl script(by Reuven M.
> Lerner)from a form in frontpage to retrieve visitor
> information via e-mail.

> The problem is that when the information is submitted via
> the form the e-mail is not sent to me.

> The syntax within the script appears to be correct.

> In the first instance, can anybody advise me of any common
> reasons for this script not executing or working properly.

> Thanking you in anticipation.

> Tony Barrett

Form-mail utility in FP2002

Post by Stefan B Rusynk » Sun, 27 Apr 2003 19:46:26

You are using a Perl script
- contact your host and the author of the script to find out how to integrate it into your site and access your sites email

--

"Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!"  (-;