Collapsible Basics??

Post by Andy Clarkso » Sun, 31 May 1998 04:00:00

All

Is there a place on the 'net where I can find out about the basics of
collapsible outlines?

Thanks in advance.

--
Andy Clarkson

You can visit my web site here:
http://upload.*.net/andrew.clarkson1/index.htm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Collapsible Basics??

Post by Patrick McMilla » Mon, 01 Jun 1998 04:00:00

http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/gosupport.asp?TARGET=/support/kb/artic...
8/4/85.asp
is allegedly an article on this subject. I couldn't get thru to the site to
confirm it.

Quote:>All

>Is there a place on the 'net where I can find out about the basics of
>collapsible outlines?

1. a basic, basic, basic frames problem i'm having

im revamping our site using frames and the basic 3 frame set up was a
snap. the "banner" stays the same, and changes occur only in the "main"
section. however, on the left hand side "contents" we have some images
which I want to link and have the links appear in the "main" area... but
somethings not right and the links appear in a new window each time. so
how do I change this? is it under target frame?  this seems like such a
basic function but somethigns just not right.....

--
Chris Hoerter

2. AS/400 150 vs 170

3. Collapsible List

4. Telnet Server Creates Process NOT redirected (how to do that?)

5. Problem with collapsible lists in Frontpage

6. cmos - bios time

7. Basic reservation form required

8. javascript history.go command

9. Collapsible lists ??

10. Visual Basic & JavaScript

11. Basic Help

12. FP Graphics Editor basics

13. Please help. Basic beginner's problem