Webcam question

Post by Grinc » Sat, 06 Jan 2001 13:43:20

How do you set up your web cam in FP2k?  I want to try and do one of those
silly office campages.

Webcam question

Post by Gary Janse » Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:56:34

More than likely you would need a java cam applet.

There are several good ones available...do a web search for one and you should
find what you need.

If you need a cam image capture program, I would suggest a shareware software
called Chillcam.

> How do you set up your web cam in FP2k?  I want to try and do one of those
> silly office campages.

1. WebCam Question

I found a Win2k Powertoy called "Timershot" which takes pictures through my
camera at intervals and places it where requested. If I set the location to
my desktop, for example, it works perfectly.  However, I can't get it to
place pictures on my web site. I've tried setting up Network Places, but
they don't work. I can manually drop a file into that folder, and it will be
placed on my web site. But the powertoy thing just looks like it's working,
but the pictures never arrive on my web...

Any thoughts or ideas? I'd like to add a page to my site that would take a
photo every 5 minutes or so, so that I can look into my home from work...

Thanks

2. Thanks! [PalmPilot vs. Paper Organizer]

3. webcam

4. Apple PowerPC press release

5. webcam with frontpage

6. Function call tree from a binary

7. streaming webcam

8. Customizing If-Then-Else structures

9. webcam help needed

10. Webcam help in FP2002

11. 18/F/FL/Pics/Webcam (Read Me!)

12. 18/F/CA/Live Webcam/Pics (Read This!}

13. Webcam FTP into FP site?