Uploading to FP98 unabled web server?

Post by Thomas A. Row » Fri, 06 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Publish to a folder on your HD, then FTP the content to the remote server. You can exclude any
folders beginning with _vti.

--

====================================
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

Post by A.K.Jai » Sat, 07 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi !

I have developed a site using FP98 & without using web bots features .I want
to upload my site to a web server not supporting FP98 extensions.What can be
best way now uploading by FP publishing or by using a FTP?

Regards , Ajay

1. Unable to upload FP pages to virtual web on a IIS server

Hi all,

My ISP is using IIS 3.0 and virtual webs, which works fine.

I can't upload my pages to my *virtual* web on the server via FP97.
It's possible to upload directly via FTP, so I have some kind of
access.

However, I can access the ISP's <root web> on this server and edit his
web (I have admin rights on the server).

ie www.myweb.com - can't connect, get error 500, FTP directly is OK.
    www.ispweb.com - can connect and directly edit.

Which settings are wrong on the server?

Thanks,
Peter

2. best deal on a Palm?

3. FP Unable to Find Webs/Unable to Connect to Server

4. Swos HD installer ?

5. Unable to upload by ftp to ISP with FP98?

6. Information on HPF

7. unable to upload to server

8. <<Q>>No command-line arguments in C?

9. Server error: Unable to read configuration for Microsoft Personal Web Server.

10. Server Error: Unable to access configuration for Microsoft Personal Web Server.

11. Unable to Upload HTTP Web Site

12. Unable to upload web pages due to Author Permissions

13. HELP: need to upload files to web server directory via a web page