Is it possiable to create a drop-down menu within a drop-down menu?

Is it possiable to create a drop-down menu within a drop-down menu?

Post by anonym.. » Tue, 05 Dec 2000 04:00:00

I am hoping you can help me.  I have a form that I want drop-down menus
as follows:

Category t     (level one)
        Item List (level two)

No one here can seem to tell me that this can be done.  If I can't do
multiple drop-downs, do you know if there is way I can have two separate
columns with drop-downs where the drop-down list in column 2 would be
dependent on what the choice is in the first drop-down in column 1?

Did I stump you?

Is it possiable to create a drop-down menu within a drop-down menu?

Post by Kathleen Anderso » Tue, 05 Dec 2000 04:00:00

This script will do what you want for up to three columns
http://www.developer.irt.org/script/1046.htm

--
~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs

http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/

I am hoping you can help me.  I have a form that I want drop-down menus
as follows:

Category t     (level one)
        Item List (level two)

No one here can seem to tell me that this can be done.  If I can't do
multiple drop-downs, do you know if there is way I can have two separate
columns with drop-downs where the drop-down list in column 2 would be
dependent on what the choice is in the first drop-down in column 1?

Did I stump you?

Is it possiable to create a drop-down menu within a drop-down menu?

Post by Kathleen Anderso » Tue, 05 Dec 2000 04:00:00

Um, I think I *just* answered that question?

--

Post by john kril » Wed, 06 Dec 2000 04:00:00

> I am hoping you can help me.  I have a form that I want drop-down menus
> as follows:

> Category t     (level one)
>         Item List (level two)

> No one here can seem to tell me that this can be done.  If I can't do
> multiple drop-downs, do you know if there is way I can have two separate
> columns with drop-downs where the drop-down list in column 2 would be
> dependent on what the choice is in the first drop-down in column 1?

> Did I stump you?

can't

Is it possiable to create a drop-down menu within a drop-down menu?

Post by Tom Peppe » Wed, 06 Dec 2000 04:00:00

Yes you can indeed if you want to purchase the Drop Down Jump Menu J-Bots
from www.websunlimited.com

--
Tom Pepper