FrontPage Personal Web Server vs. MS Personal Web Server

FrontPage Personal Web Server vs. MS Personal Web Server

Post by o.. » Wed, 13 Aug 1997 04:00:00

A book called Using MS FrontPage 97 (QUE) makes reference to a
"FrontPage Personal Web Server" and a "MS Personal Web Server".  I
think  the MS one is on my machine at c:\Program Files\Websvr.  Is
that right & is FP one at c:\Webshare?

Can I get rid of one of these?  Which one should I keep?  AND can I
move them--I didn't want them on my C: drive?

1. FrontPage Personal Server vs MS Personal Web Server

Somehow in the process of adding some files off the FP98 cd I brought in
FrontPage Personal Web Server. Things got so screwed up I had to delete and
start over. Problem is I need the MS Personal Web Server. I run Windows 98.
Is the only place I can get this out of the NT 4.0 Service Pack 3? That is a
27MB download just to get one small piece. I would be willing to just reload
using the FP server but I continue to read that it doesn't work as well.
thanks

Jon

2. please help construct an SQL stmt for running against postgres

3. Personal Web Server vs FrontPage-Personal Web Server

4. Quadtree image decomposition

5. Upgrading from a FrontPage personal web server to NT Option Pack Personal Web server.

6. Centering sections

7. NT4 personal web server and FP97 personal web server

8. FYI: Speech-synthesis interface.

9. fp personal web server or ms web server?

10. What is the difference Between frontpage personal webserver/Microsoft personal web server

11. MS Personal Web Server on a Netware 4.11 server?

12. netscape server vs. personal web server

13. personal web server vs. no server