FrontPage 2002

Post by Jane McGuffi » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 04:56:19

I installed and started using FP 2002 but needed help. I
bought FrontPage Step by Step Version 2002. I installed
the practice files but could not bring them up in
FrontPage (presumably because I already had some
information in front page). I de-installed front page and
re-installed but since I discovered that the files were
on my local hard drive this did not help. I want to start
over as though I had never used frontpage.
The files are under Documents and Settings/default/My
Documents/My Webs/my web

I would like to delete these but don't want to delete
something that I need. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks
Jane

FrontPage 2002

Post by Eish » Sat, 22 Mar 2003 19:38:09

Hello Jane,

Delete "My webs" folder along with its contents.

This will remove any files created by FP 2002.

Eish

Quote:>-----Original Message-----