COPYING A WEB

Post by Dale » Thu, 04 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I am going to be asked to make a copy of our intranet (750+ pages) made in
Frontpage 98 onto a CD for it to be taken off site to be viewed at a
demonstration.

What's the best method of copying the web to a CD ensuring all the
hyperlinks will stay intact.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Dale

1. How do you copy from web host tfp web o local computer fp web?

Greetings,

I need to copy a directory from a web hosting site to my local pc's fp
web.  Can anyone tell me how using FP explorer?

Regards,

Ship It on the Frisco
Manitou & Southwestern Railway
http://www.mindspring.com/~sl-sf/msw/msw.html

2. Certificates and key lengths

3. copy full web from web server to PWS

4. Additions to the ACL NLP/CL Universe December 23, 1997 - January 12, 1998

5. copying remote web files from root-web too hard drive

6. Catalog of Compiler Construction Products - Tenth Issue

7. Copying permissions from Web to Web?

8. C++2LaTeX

9. copying web site to disk-based web

10. Can Web Settings > Parameters be copied from one WEB to another

11. Publishing local copy does not update public copy

12. update local copy from server copy?

13. A copy and a copy? Clone