drop-down menus dont work with IE3.02 .. huh?

drop-down menus dont work with IE3.02 .. huh?

Post by Tom Peppe » Sun, 31 May 1998 04:00:00

Some JS sources only have JS that works in NS.

--
====================================
Tom Pepper - Sharp Communication, Inc.

http://www.sharpcom.com
Visit me at:
http://www.sharpcom.com/tomp

Post by Les Walle » Mon, 01 Jun 1998 04:00:00

This newbie has a problem trying to get the drop-down menus to work..
Basically, I want to make the items show in the other frame as a
navigational tool, but it only seems to work with Netscape.   After some
testing, it does not work with IE 3..     Is there some native code for
earlier js or do I have to stick with jscript?

Pls help
thank you
Les

1. Is it possiable to create a drop-down menu within a drop-down menu?

I am hoping you can help me.  I have a form that I want drop-down menus
as follows:

Category t     (level one)
        Item List (level two)

No one here can seem to tell me that this can be done.  If I can't do
multiple drop-downs, do you know if there is way I can have two separate
columns with drop-downs where the drop-down list in column 2 would be
dependent on what the choice is in the first drop-down in column 1?

Did I stump you?

2. MatLab field "greys" out while in explorer.

3. drop-down menu and IE3/NS

4. Primnnters and netware

5. Drop-down Menus - how to default them to drop all the way down

6. Chart Help

7. ugly drop-down-menu in ie3

8. OpenVMS/Windows scripts

9. caught in the drop-down menu not working in Netscape

10. Database Search w/Drop down menu populated by database & two drop downs grouped

11. Database Search with Drop down menus populated from dbse & 2 drop downs grouped

12. 2000 Drop Down Menu - 2002 Drop Down Box

13. Drop down menu or drop down hyperlink ?