FrontPage Web Providers and ASP

Post by Mark M Simonia » Fri, 02 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I have found many providers of Web services that support FrontPage but fewer
who have ASP support on NT servers and also dial-up to central California.
Any suggestions about how to find local dial-up with an established
providers without running my finger down the Microsoft created telephone
book listings? A few I stumbled on on the  east coast seemed pretty
expensive and I still know how long they are around or references.

**********************************
Mark M Simonian MD, FAAP
5305 N. Fresno St #105A
Fresno, CA 93710
(559) 221-7192

**************************************

FrontPage Web Providers and ASP

Post by Stefan B. Rusynk » Sat, 03 Jun 2000 04:00:00

You can set all your criteria for searching for a FP provider at:
http://www.microsoftwpp.com/wppsearch/

--

For Newsgroup Posts Always Reply to Newsgroup Only!
Direct Emails for Help are Responded to on a Pay for Service Basis.

FrontPage Web Providers and ASP

Post by Timothy H. Schilbac » Sat, 03 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Mark,

  We offer the best in NT hosting and Dialup in your area.  Please let us
know if we can be of assistance for you.  You will agree that we have the
best in hosting and dialup services for teh price. Check it out.

http://www.aodinc.com/hosting/packages.shtm

  Drop me a line anytime if you need any assistance.

Timothy H. Schilbach
Alpha Omega Design Inc.

1-877-263-7094
Visit our website at www.aodinc.com