Same info, different page

Post by John Stricklan » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi, I'm looking to use the same information (HTML code) on different pages.
And when I change it on one page, I would like to have it change on the
other automatically. How would I go about doing this?

Same info, different page

Post by KITCHENMA » Sun, 23 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Use an INCLUDE PAGE(Include pages usually contan page segments rather
than full-blown page layout--segment that appear on several or all
pages in a site.  Check out under help. Good luck.

Same info, different page

Post by KITCHENMA » Sun, 23 Jan 2000 04:00:00

There is no reason you cannot use (INSERT-advance-html) on a include
page.