Frames Frames Frames

Post by Chris Johnso » Tue, 22 Apr 1997 04:00:00

------=_NextPart_000_01BC4E68.19CD9500

If any of you that read this are developers please understand this is =
the opinion of many people I know and of some magazines I have read.  =
Make it so you can see the frames as one page in Frontpage so you dont =
have to open the docs seperately and give more control over frame =
attributes in your next release or patch!!!!

--
Chris Johnson (ChrisLTD)
[ClubIE Team 5, Team Gates]

------=_NextPart_000_01BC4E68.19CD9500

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dwindows-1252 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"Trident 4.71.0544.0"' name=3DGENERATOR>

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If any of you that read this are =
developers please=20
understand this is the opinion of many people I know and of some =
magazines I=20
have read.  Make it so you can see the frames as one page in Frontpage =
so you=20
dont have to open the docs seperately and give more control over frame=20
attributes in your next release or patch!!!!</FONT>

<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>
--<BR>
<HTML><BODY><FONT size=3D2>Chris Johnson (ChrisLTD)<BR>
[ClubIE Team 5, Team Gates]<BR>
ChrisCorp CEO <A =
href=3D"Http://ChrisCorp.base.org">Http://ChrisCorp.base.org</A>=20
</FONT></FONT></P>

</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01BC4E68.19CD9500--

Frames Frames Frames

Post by John Adam » Tue, 22 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I agree!

John Adams
TekTropics, Inc.  VP
http://www.tektropics.com

Frames Frames Frames

Post by Jens Peter Karls » Wed, 23 Apr 1997 04:00:00

If you have suggestions for improvements, don't forget you can make a
wish at: http://www.microsoft.com/support/feedback/mswish.htm

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Quote:>If any of you that read this are developers please understand this is the opinion of many people I know and of some magazines I have read.  Make it so you can see the frames as one page in Frontpage so you dont have to open the docs seperately and give more control over frame attributes in your next release or patch!!!!

>--
>Chris Johnson (ChrisLTD)
>[ClubIE Team 5, Team Gates]
>ChrisCorp CEO Http://ChrisCorp.base.org

1. frames, frames ,frames

Hello sont know if anyone ansered me yesterday if they did I apologise for
repost but here is my questions

can a frame only be a rectangular or square
shape??? for example can i have an L shape frame?? as in banner and left
sided contents as one frame then the main content as another frame? rather
than 3 frames banner,contents and main??

thanks
Jason

2. Where can I buy 2503

3. FRAMES, FRAMES, FRAMES...HELP

4. Comparing ORBs

5. frames - top frame to left frame - not loading attimes, 1st time works fine

6. Windows CE Object Installation Errors

8. Frame problem, FP97: how mix frames and non-frames for navigation?

9. "Home" button in nav frame opens all frames again in main frame!?!?

10. Frames frames and more frames

11. Joint Frame/No Frame Web