Same page, different info

Post by sdva.. » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I have a collection of pages in my FP Web. They
all look the same but have different information.
Rather than saving the page as a different file
name, and changing the info, is there a way that
FP can automatically put the information in the
uniform page according to what "field" I told it
to put there. Is this kind of like a database?
Your help is gratefully apreciated. Thank you.
Steve

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Same page, different info

Post by David Berr » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Only is you use ASP.

--
David Berry - MCP