trust provider (How do you work around trust provider screen on install)

trust provider (How do you work around trust provider screen on install)

Post by Larry Loga » Fri, 30 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I need to distribute a CD with misc.. soft ware to the remote users of my
company.  I set the CD up with an autorun file that brings up a html page.
From there the users click on the file that they want to install.  When the
do so a message pops up asking if the want to download or run.  From there
if you select run a screen comes up saying that there is no trust
provider....   How do I get around this?  Please let me know if you have any
ideas!

Larry Logan
Autotype Americas

trust provider (How do you work around trust provider screen on install)

Post by Thomas A. Row » Fri, 30 Jan 1998 04:00:00

In IE4 you set the Security settings on each
browser to the lowest security level.

Tom Rowe

>I need to distribute a CD with misc.. soft ware

to the remote users of my
Quote:>company.  I set the CD up with an autorun file

that brings up a html page.
Quote:>From there the users click on the file that they

want to install.  When the
Quote:>do so a message pops up asking if the want to

download or run.  From there
Quote:>if you select run a screen comes up saying that