newsletter style page?

Post by Lisa » Wed, 12 Mar 2003 06:53:12

I want to do a Newsletter style page; what is the best way
to go about it? Are there any templates?
Thanks
Lisa

newsletter style page?

Post by Rick Budd » Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:27:25

I would suggest starting with File|New|Page templates and
see if something strikes your fancy.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I want to do a Newsletter style page; what is the best
way
>to go about it? Are there any templates?
>Thanks
>Lisa
>.

1. External style sheet styles don't appear in Style dialog?

    From the docs, it looks like external .CSS sheets' user-defined styles
should appear in the style box on each page or element.  However they don't
appear in the list, even if user-defined styles are selected.  If I change a
tag's style (like "body") on the .CSS page that style will carry through, so
the page is linked correctly.  Also custom styles can be applied inline by
hand.  Am I missing something?

--

Steve

2. Stop Usenet Censorship and Totalitarianism 4714420737

3. FP2000 - CSS - Styles won't show up in 'styles' dialog box of page...

4. Weird router problem with quake arena just started

5. copying newsletter to web pages

6. Access and cycle times for DRAM, L2 & L1 cache?

7. How do you apply userdefined styles from an externally linked style sheet.

8. downcasting

9. Use user-defined styles in external style sheets in FP 2000

10. External style sheet overuling inline style

11. Changing Styles/Design/ASP Style

12. CSS2 styles such as @media in external style sheets

13. HELP - FP 2000 Is putting my link to Style Sheet on all pages!!!!