Please please Help - Newbie

Post by Georg » Mon, 28 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I have IE4.0 and Windows95.
I design my pages with FrontPage98
The plain hover buttons work fine but when
I want to use the custom option and
place images on the "button" and "on Hover"
although the button image shows on the FrontPage
Editor when l press the "preview in browser" the
Internet Explorer shows only a gray box and the URL
to another page doesnt work

Any help will be appreciated

1. PLEASE help me! Please oh please oh please!

Hi!
I wrote some JavaScript code that I want to use on my page, and this
involved putting most of the code in the <HEAD> tag of my page, which I
did in notepad. BUT! When I bring it into FP 97 to edit text or graphics
and I save it, it puts the JavaScript in the <BODY>! Is there anyway to
get around this? Like a way of putting JavaScript in the header in FP
97?
Thank you thank you thank you!
--
Robin Senior

http://www3.sympatico.ca/robin.senior

2. downloading attachments

3. Please help me test database forms (please, please, please)

4. rip/name/encode cds

5. Please, please, please help - discussion group

6. How to prevent user from moving window

7. Can anyone help please please please

8. software vocoder

9. Need help on Collapsible Outlines please please please

10. HELP please please please

11. Please, please, please help. Security.

12. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, CD-KEY FOR FRONT PAGE 98!!

13. newbie help please