Creating a newsletter with using list server

Creating a newsletter with using list server

Post by Alan » Thu, 28 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi everyone, I want to incorporate a Newsletter into my website. What would
be the best way to that using a list server? I was advised to use Lyris, but
that entails installing the program on the web server and my hosting company
doesn't support that.

I also don't want to use the free ones that are filled with a whole set of
adverti*ts or anything like that.

Do you have any suggestions or advice on what I could do? I'll really
appreciate it as I always do all your input.

Thanks alot,
Alan

Creating a newsletter with using list server

Post by Thomas A. Row » Thu, 28 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Check out www.listbot.com and for a small annual fee you can eliminate the ads, that don't appear
currently on the free version, other than a small tag line: Start Your Own FREE Email List at
http://www.veryComputer.com/

--
====================================
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

> Hi everyone, I want to incorporate a Newsletter into my website. What would
> be the best way to that using a list server? I was advised to use Lyris, but
> that entails installing the program on the web server and my hosting company
> doesn't support that.

> I also don't want to use the free ones that are filled with a whole set of
> adverti*ts or anything like that.

> Do you have any suggestions or advice on what I could do? I'll really
> appreciate it as I always do all your input.

> Thanks alot,
> Alan

1. Using a Query to Create Drop-Down List

I am trying to create a data entry form using ASP. What I would like to do
is present a drop-down list in this form that uses a query in my Access
database. When a user clicks the list, they are presented with the
selections from the query. However, when I design this drop down list I can
use the Database feature to show the options. But, when they 'Submit' the
results results from the form, FrontPage does not enter the data in the
field - it is empty.

Any suggestions, tips or recommendations on how I achieve data entry from
this drop-down list?

2. Newbie Question About Passwords, etc.

3. mailing list to automatically send newsletter

4. IRIX 5.3 to 6.5 upgrade on INDY

5. Newsletter List Compiler

6. Need "scandisk" for DirectCD's CD-RW

7. Mailing list/newsletter option for Frontpage?

8. Mailing list/Newsletter plug-in available?

9. how to do newsletter mail from e-mail list

10. How to create collapsible lists/menus from bulleted list?

11. Creating a newsletter from a web site

12. creating a graphic rich newsletter to send via e-mail