Drop Down Menu w/multiple choices not working

Drop Down Menu w/multiple choices not working

Post by Wadewad » Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:00:00

In the form field properties for drop down-down menu there is the choice to
allow multiple selections, or single selections.  However, when I set it for
multiple selections, my form still only allows/shows the last selection
made.   How do I make my drop down box allow multiple selections?   Thanks.

Wade Waddell

Drop Down Menu w/multiple choices not working

Post by Ron Donnel » Sun, 31 Jan 1999 04:00:00

How does the behavior change when you hold down control or shift (or alt
or command) while making selections after the first?

Ron D.

> In the form field properties for drop down-down menu there is the choice to
> allow multiple selections, or single selections.  However, when I set it for
> multiple selections, my form still only allows/shows the last selection
> made.   How do I make my drop down box allow multiple selections?   Thanks.

> Wade Waddell

1. Drop Down choice selects same choice in other drop down?

I have an asp page with a form that sends the form data to another asp page
for confirmation by user. The second pages form sends data to Access
database. I have been using request.form to populate the form on second page
using the input from the first page form. This works well. Now the question:

I have two identical drop down lists on the first page. In most cases, the
user will select the same choice in each drop down...but not always. When
the user selects a choice in drop down number 1, I would like that selection
to be the default in drop down number 2. As I said, the two drop down menus
have identical choices.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Evan

--
Evan Fuchs, ABR
Bullhead Laughlin Realty

(928)704-6700

2. Q: mouse enter and mouse leave events?

3. multiple choice in two drop down menu to filter database

4. MESSAGE xxxD lsd

5. Multiple choices in a drop-down menu

6. UGN Press Release for AmiWest 2000

7. Multiple Email destinations in a drop down menu not working - Help

8. need more HELP!!

9. Is it possiable to create a drop-down menu within a drop-down menu?

10. 2nd Drop Down list is filtered by the first drop down list's choice

11. Drop Down Menu in Form - multiple selections not saved to email or file

12. Drop Down Menu - form results not sending multiple selections

13. drop down menu but can user add own choice?