ugly drop-down-menu in ie3

Post by pete » Sun, 18 Jul 1999 04:00:00

i put a line of 4 drop down menus in a header. in looks and works fine,
but in ie3 or older netscape it definitely looks squeezed.the buttons
are showing up much larger, and no colors, so the header looks squeezed
since it lakes two lines instead of one.
any way to do it better?
regards
peter bryce

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. Is it possiable to create a drop-down menu within a drop-down menu?

I am hoping you can help me.  I have a form that I want drop-down menus
as follows:

Category t     (level one)
        Item List (level two)

No one here can seem to tell me that this can be done.  If I can't do
multiple drop-downs, do you know if there is way I can have two separate
columns with drop-downs where the drop-down list in column 2 would be
dependent on what the choice is in the first drop-down in column 1?

Did I stump you?

2. Linux Thread Limit

3. drop-down menu and IE3/NS

4. easy quark question

5. Database Search w/Drop down menu populated by database & two drop downs grouped

6. Feet inch sixteenth Calculator

7. Drop-down Menus - how to default them to drop all the way down

8. How to choose rollback segment for import

9. Database Search with Drop down menus populated from dbse & 2 drop downs grouped

10. 2000 Drop Down Menu - 2002 Drop Down Box

11. Drop down menu or drop down hyperlink ?

12. Passing drop-down-menu selection to SQL query of Access database

13. Drop-down-menu that works great!!!