FP98 Publish Timeout

Post by John Bergsin » Fri, 22 Jun 2001 05:01:51

I've been using FP98 for some time now without any difficulties. Recently,
though, I have not been able to upload any changes in FP98. This has been
going on for two days now and it's getting a bit irritating.

I keep getting an error message saying "Server Error: Web <Root Web> is
busy. Please try again."

Does someone know what might be the problem?

Thanks!

~John

FP98 Publish Timeout

Post by Thomas A. Row » Fri, 22 Jun 2001 05:25:38

Have you contact the host and ask them to check the extensions?

--

=====================================
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

Quote:> I've been using FP98 for some time now without any difficulties. Recently,
> though, I have not been able to upload any changes in FP98. This has been
> going on for two days now and it's getting a bit irritating.

> I keep getting an error message saying "Server Error: Web <Root Web> is
> busy. Please try again."

> Does someone know what might be the problem?

> Thanks!

> ~John

FP98 Publish Timeout

Post by John Bergsin » Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:52:48

No, I haven't. I'll give them a call tomorrow to check on it.

>Have you contact the host and ask them to check the extensions?

>--

>=====================================
>Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
>WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
>http://www.ycoln-resources.com
>FrontPage Resources, Email Discussion List,
>Newsletter, WebRing, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

>> I've been using FP98 for some time now without any difficulties.
Recently,
>> though, I have not been able to upload any changes in FP98. This has been
>> going on for two days now and it's getting a bit irritating.

>> I keep getting an error message saying "Server Error: Web <Root Web> is
>> busy. Please try again."

>> Does someone know what might be the problem?

>> Thanks!

>> ~John

1. FP98 > Uploading > Timeout

Hi

Please Help how to get rid of Timeout error while uploading

--
Thanking You

Suresh Jain
Stationery World
1st Floor Vummidiars Shopping Centre
811 Mount Road
Chennai 600 002
Tamilnadu
India
Phone:91 44 852 07 94
Fax:91 44 855 09 30
Web-Site: www.stationeryworld.com

2. MySQL-Based System Monitoring Tool

3. Frontpage 2000 publishing, server timeout

4. TCP/IP & DNS Tutorial

5. FrontPage 2000 - publish web- timeout

6. Need information on DEC VAX 600/310

7. Server timeout when publishing 20MB site

8. font

9. SERVER TIMEOUT WHEN ROOT WEB PUBLISHING

10. Publish Error (author.exe timeout)

11. Publishing problems - timeouts

12. Odd timeouts in publishing to a FP enabled website

13. Publish timeout during "processing web updates"