Part of page can't be seen

Post by Paul Fento » Tue, 23 Jul 2002 04:46:51

I have a web page created in FP 2002 that displays correctly in HTML
view and Preview view, but not in Normal view.  I can edit the HTML
just fine.

Here's the page and in Normal View, I can see nothing below the map.

www.gwrra-ca1r.org/main.htm

What's going on with FP?

Paul Fenton

Part of page can't be seen

Post by tbzweb » Tue, 23 Jul 2002 07:41:04

You've got an include that comes after the ending </body> and </html> tags
... Check your code and try to get that sorted out.

--
Tom Cox
Editor/Publisher

Publish arts and literature free online at:  www.stickyourneckout.com

StickYourNeckOut was selected to WritersDigest.com's
"The 101 Best Websites for Writers, 2002"

See the complete "Top 101" list:
www.writersdigest.com/101sites/categorysearch.asp?year_101=2002

> I have a web page created in FP 2002 that displays correctly in HTML
> view and Preview view, but not in Normal view.  I can edit the HTML
> just fine.

> Here's the page and in Normal View, I can see nothing below the map.

> www.gwrra-ca1r.org/main.htm

> What's going on with FP?

> Paul Fenton

1. Page with Excel Sheet imbedded can't be seen

I have a site page with a couple of excel sheets on it and
they don't show up on everyones pc's, probably about a
third or so they don't...Some are even pc's where it
worked for awhile, and then after a couple of changes to
the page now they can't see the sheet anymore..they just
see the broken graphic symbol...

What could be wrong?

Thanks!

2. mounting dos partition

3. feeding asp results to a frame that's part of a larger page

4. OS/2 WebExplorer and email??

5. bcentral's ecommerce manager's - ecommerce wizard not seeing DSL connection in frontpage 2002

6. Question about the Indigo audio: how is it set up?

7. FP '98 Search won't find part numbers

8. Inserting a _var type into an Any

9. FP Watermark Not seen in any browser but seen in Preview

10. Part on C Drive, Part on E Drive

11. How can I justify part of a line left and another part right?

12. _file can't be seen

13. I'm sick of seeing the "wrong date" messages