FP 2k to TopStyle 3 and back again

Post by Stev » Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:50:23

Hi,

My sites are designed in FP2K, extensions are installed and I'm running IIS5
too.

We all know FP doesn't like us editing a web (directory or pages)
outside the programme, thus can I:

open html and asp pages from an FP enabled web in TopStyle, edit the pages
with TS and HTML Tidy, and save them back to my FP enabled web, without
corrupting FP, the extensions and IIS5.

thanks
__________

Steve
iwd-uk
__________

FP 2k to TopStyle 3 and back again

Post by Kathleen Anderso » Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:03:32

It doesn't have to be that complicated. Configure TopStyle as an editor
within FrontPage, Tools > Options > Configure Editors, then with your web
open, right-click on the page you want to edit in TopStyle and choose Edit
with and pick TopStyle from the list.

--
~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage