Have you tried the usual repairs
1) In Windows Explorer Find and delete all FP Temp Files
2) In Windows Explorer Find and delete all hidden *.web files
3) In Windows Explorer Find and delete the file CMDUI.PRF
4) Disable or Uninstall any FP Addins
5) Run a Repair / Reinstall on FP & IE
Then try the registry patch at
"Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-;
To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:
| Im having same problem as Heidi - error message that
| MFC42.dll is problem. I don't understand how to go into
| command mode and look for this file. Worried about
| effects of changing name to MFC42.old.
| Also, when I try to open FP from the FP folder error
| maessage says no FP30WEL.dll file.
| The strange thing is FP has been working, no problem, for
| years for me. ANd now this.
| Can anyone help?