Help on buying frontpage 2000

Post by Ed » Sat, 04 May 2002 00:47:48

i am looking to buy frontpage 2000..softwareout.com sales an upgrade for
39.95 that they claim will
load the same as a full version.   ??????  any thoughts on this.

thanks for any help.
Ed

Help on buying frontpage 2000

Post by Tom Pepper Willet » Sat, 04 May 2002 00:51:53

That may not be the case, as some have found out in similar situations.  If
you're willing to take the risk, plonk down the money and go for it.
--
-----
Tom Pepper Willett

Quote:> i am looking to buy frontpage 2000..softwareout.com sales an upgrade for
> 39.95 that they claim will
> load the same as a full version.   ??????  any thoughts on this.

> thanks for any help.
> Ed

Help on buying frontpage 2000

Post by Mauric » Sun, 19 May 2002 10:45:05

It works for me. You've got nothing to lose for thst price.

> That may not be the case, as some have found out in similar situations.
If
> you're willing to take the risk, plonk down the money and go for it.
> --
> -----
> Tom Pepper Willett
> Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
> To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
>   http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
> -----

> > i am looking to buy frontpage 2000..softwareout.com sales an upgrade for
> > 39.95 that they claim will
> > load the same as a full version.   ??????  any thoughts on this.

> > thanks for any help.
> > Ed

1. Help on buying frontpage 2000

I am looking into buying frontpage but I am confused about the different
versions. I saw that on many sites there is a " acedemic version" is there
a difference between the normal Frontpage 2000 and the Acedemic version of
it? I was also wondering where the cheapest prices are on frontpage. Thank
you for any help.

2. RAM Upgrade for MT-905

3. FP 2000 ref book I think I will buy has anyone bought this book ?

4. Logon time

5. want to buy Frontpage 2000 full version

6. AT&T products

7. FrontPage 2000 Beta - Should I buy?

8. Windows 3.1

9. Can you buy and register a used copy of FrontPage 2000

10. Can you still buy FrontPage 2000?

11. Buy FrontPage 2000?

12. IS BUYING FP 2000 BECAUSE OF PRICE A MISTAKE?

13. Where to buy FP 2000