ecBuilder Pro 4.5

ecBuilder Pro 4.5

Post by neilwilc.. » Fri, 21 Jan 2000 04:00:00



Hi

I am looking for an e-commerce site builder, I have been told that
ecBuilder Pro4.5 is not a bad product, can anyone verify this ?
quality,ease of use etc.  Can you use it seperately from your site,
i.e. just provide a hyperlink from your site to the uploaded order form
(s)shopping cart features etc.

Any reviews/criticisms/opinions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Neil

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

 
 
 

ecBuilder Pro 4.5

Post by mad ferre » Fri, 21 Jan 2000 04:00:00


personnally i'd recomend

http://home.indigo.ie/gosell/

One of Ireland's biggest ISP's own complete e-shopping solution


Quote:> Hi

> I am looking for an e-commerce site builder, I have been told that
> ecBuilder Pro4.5 is not a bad product, can anyone verify this ?
> quality,ease of use etc.  Can you use it seperately from your site,
> i.e. just provide a hyperlink from your site to the uploaded order form
> (s)shopping cart features etc.

> Any reviews/criticisms/opinions would be greatly appreciated

> Thanks in advance

> Neil

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.


 
 
 

ecBuilder Pro 4.5

Post by neilwilc.. » Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:00:00


Can you just link it to your existing site ?. With regards to ordering,
must you use the transaction processing companies the product refers
to ?, or can you use your existing merchant account, if you have one.

Thanks

Neil



> personnally i'd recomend

> http://home.indigo.ie/gosell/

> One of Ireland's biggest ISP's own complete e-shopping solution



> > Hi

> > I am looking for an e-commerce site builder, I have been told that
> > ecBuilder Pro4.5 is not a bad product, can anyone verify this ?
> > quality,ease of use etc.  Can you use it seperately from your site,
> > i.e. just provide a hyperlink from your site to the uploaded order
form
> > (s)shopping cart features etc.

> > Any reviews/criticisms/opinions would be greatly appreciated

> > Thanks in advance

> > Neil

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
 
 
 

ecBuilder Pro 4.5

Post by mad ferre » Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:00:00


Quote:> Can you just link it to your existing site ?.

yes

Quote:> must you use the transaction processing companies the product refers
> to ?, or can you use your existing merchant account, if you have one.

don't know

 
 
 

1. Netscape 4.5

I have designed a website using FP2000...it is published
to my ISP (cannot give out URL as yet - sorry) and the ISP
claims it is a Windows2000 Box running IIS5.0.

When I view the site in IE5++ it is fine...however...when
viewed in Netscape Comm 4.5 I can see the full source code
(everything from <HTML> tag to <\HTML>!).

What is going on?  Have I done something wrong my end...or
so I tell my ISP something??

This has never happened before...maybe someone who knows
of this problem can help me!

skc

2. BEST PRINTER FOR WARP? HE

3. List boxes and other form components don't work in netscape 4.5

4. Cisco Press or Boson?

5. netscape 4.5 and more than 1 hover button

6. Just the Fax

7. HELP: Page looks normal in IE5, but displays HTML when viewed in Nutscrape 4.5

8. belkin 7 port usb hub (F5U027)

9. bkg images resize in IE5 but not in Netscape 4.5

10. Mac ie 4.5, image map links wont work

11. front page 98 and netscape 4.5 general problems

12. netscape 4.5, maybe 4.52