Site Check for Fire Department's Site

Post by Susie McNeil » Fri, 01 Feb 2002 19:43:55

Morning All -- I volunteered to pull together a website for my local fire
department and I'd appreciate a site check -- We're still about two weeks
away from public viewing --  Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.
Address is: www.whitehallfire.com/website

Regards,
Susie McNeill

Site Check for Fire Department's Site

Post by Allan Webbe » Fri, 01 Feb 2002 19:46:19

Very nice like the layout.  Good use if white space. Excellent
Navigation in my opinion.

The little mouseover ">>" arrows on the side menu are a little too
light though and hard to see.

Oh, and lose the hit counter (or at least hide it).  It's looks so
unprofessional compared to the rest of the site.

Well done

Allan
--

> Morning All -- I volunteered to pull together a website for my local fire
> department and I'd appreciate a site check -- We're still about two weeks
> away from public viewing --  Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.
> Address is: www.whitehallfire.com/website

> Regards,
> Susie McNeill

Site Check for Fire Department's Site

Post by zilley » Sat, 02 Feb 2002 22:23:03

Very nice indeed... good work.    I would consider a left justify though on
your "Hot Tip" text. The centering doesn't fit in with the look of the rest
of your text.          Z......

Quote:> Morning All -- I volunteered to pull together a website for my local fire