Can I change the default fonts size in Editor View?

Can I change the default fonts size in Editor View?

Post by Curloo Bicycle » Tue, 30 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Setting your fonts to pt sizing is not supported by Netscape.
You are better off, if using css, using pixel sizings. Both Netscape
and IE display pixels the same, or ver close.

Not much help on the question in general but a quick pointer !

LW

--
Curloo Bicycles

web:     http://www.curloo.com

Quote:> It would make my life easier if I could change the size of the font on