error message

Post by BluePyrami » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 01:43:24

I have checked with my ISP and they have verified that
they have the proper extensions on their server. If the
problem is not at the Host's server, what is causing the
following error?

"The server could not complete your request. Contact your
Internet service provider or web server administrator to
make sure that the server has the FrontPage Server
Extensions or SharePoint Team Services from Microsoft
installed." (they do)

Details: "File Not Found -- The requested URL was not
found on this server."

This sounds like it is my web server and not my Host
server.

HELP!

error message

Post by Richar » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:04:41

Have you verified that you are publishing to the correct
URL  for the your remote web?  What version of FP are you
using?
Quote:>-----Original Message-----